4 shows I watch:
- But instead, I have to say "I cancelled cable, but they didn't turn it off and now - ridiculously and hugely pregnant, after the kids are in bed - it is all I do." No better person here. Stinkin' Shaw.Survivor
- Modern Family
- Amazing Race (Paul and I watch this and talk about how we would do it if we were on the show. Yep - total nerds. But if we ever went on the Amazing Race, we would seriously kick some A.)
4 things I’m passionate about:
- 1. Getting my basement put back together after yet another flood this summer.2. Homeschooling. Not necessarily that I am passionate about it, but I AM passionate about questioning whether or not it is the right decision.3. Getting my house DONE! Cleaned, organized, de-junked. The sooner I realize it will never be done, the happier I will be.4. The names Henrietta and Walter. Love them, but they are going to be really tough, tough sells.
4 phrases I say a lot:
- To self, "It'll be fine, I can do this. It'll be fine, I can do this. I'll be fine, I can do this..."2. To self (again - OK, are you noticing a pattern here, because I am... Cer-RAZY) "Top to Bottom, Left to Right, Focus, focus, FOCUS!"3. Out loud to kids, "One.... Two..... Three...."4. "No, dad is not coming home tonight." Med school sucks.
4 things I have learned (YET STILL DO) from the past:
- That if you go to bed with a dirty kitchen your next day is going to be playing catch up. All day long.
4 places I’d like to go:
- achu Picchu. I want to go so bad it hurts. I watched a show on it on Discovery and it is unbelievably amazing. Now, it is at the top of the list.
4 things I did yesterday:
- Went to one of my besties yesterday, Naomi's, and it was like therapy.
4 things I look forward to:
b) Toys out of the upstairs (no more stepping on random lego when I get out of bed (Hallelujah chorus))
c) DVD's up and out of Ezra's obsessive hands
d) Watching a movie as a family someplace other than my bed. A couch would be really, really awesome.
4 things I love about winter:
4 things on my wish list:
- 2. To not ever, ever have water in my basement again. Never.3. A new dresser, headboard and side tables. C'mon Santa!
4. One full day, guilt free to myself with no budget. I wouldn't go crazy, but would want to shop, eat lunch and get a pedicure without much thought of how much it was costing. And to be able to come home to a clean house, with fed, bathed children asleep in their beds. Seriously, doesn't that sound dreamy????
4 people I tag:
- 4. Aimee